Saturday, February 4, 2012

Any suggestions for biblical baby boy names with strong meanings?

Asher - Happiness


Benjamin - Son of the Right hand


Daniel - God my judge


Elijah - Jehovah is God


Elisha - Salvation is God


Ethan - Strong


Gabriel - God is my strength


Hosea- Saviour


Isaac - Laughter


Isaiah - Salvation of the lord


Jeremiah - Jehovah exalts


Jesse - Gift


Joel - Jehovah is God


Joshua - a saviour


Josiah - Jehovah has healed


Joseph - May God add


Levi - Joined


Matthias - Gift of God


Micah - who is like God


Noah - Consolation


Reuben - See, A son


Reuel - friend of God


Samuel - Name of God


Seth - Appointed


Simeon - Hearing


Solomon - Peace


Zechariah - Jehovah has remembered





If you look up Hebrew boys names you will find many more with strong meanings but may not necessarily be in the Bible





%26lt;3


sh|||I despise biblical names. Because I wanted to use one and I am not religious, but everyone thought it was religiously based. I wanted it because I liked it, not because its in a fictional book.|||Josiah- Fire of the Lord


Samuel- God has heard


Joshua- Jehova saves


Eli- The Lord is God


Matthew- Gift from God


Nathaniel- Gift from God


Noah- Rest Peace Comfort





Daniel


Benjamin


Jude


Ezra


Ezekiel


Jonah





I love biblical boys names!!|||http://www.names-meanings.net/names/bibl鈥?/a>

There are a ton of names, I'm sure you can find something.

David, Daniel, Joshua, Gabriel, Joel, James.|||My friend has EIGHT kids all have biblical and great names!


Jacob Isaac "Jake"


Matthew Isaiah "Matt"


Lucas Micah "Luke"


John Eli


Adam Cain


Noah Abel


Faith Meredeth


Grace Hosanna "Gracie"|||Joel - Prophet of God

No comments:

Post a Comment