Saturday, February 4, 2012

What are some not so pretty names but have nice meanings?

For example I love the meaning of Fay/Faye/Fae it means fairy but the name not so much. I also like the meaning courteous but not Curtis. You?|||Bertha: Germanic: "Famous; bright"|||whitney, it means whore :(








Edit: Terribly sorry, I must have been misinformed. However, I understand why the misinterpretation occurred.|||Vashti =[|||The boys name Belvedere, it means Beautiful to see.





The girls name Calliope, it means Beautiful voice.





I like the meanings of the names, but the names are not on my list of faves.





http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/…|||Boys


Aris -'best', 'excellent', 'kind' and 'excellent purpose


Brendan - Prince





Girls


Bonnie - Pretty, Beautiful


Agatha - Good or Kind|||Leah: meaning tired and weary


Cecelia: meaning blind, far sighted


Mara/Moira: meaning bitter


Persephone: meaning bearer of death


Kennedy: meaning ugly head


Cassandra: entangler of men


Judas: meaning betrayal


Calvin: meaning bald


Cameron: meaning crooked nose

No comments:

Post a Comment