Saturday, February 4, 2012

What are some unique boys names with good meanings?

Alec- protector of man


Luca- Bringer of light


Hayden- The Rosy meadow


Ryder- Horseman


Zane- Beloved


Reese- enthusiastic|||I like unique names :) But when they are over the top it just gets annoying. Here are some of my favorite:





Coldan (Colden) - It means "dark valley" or "dark rose". I personally like it because its different. Most people would probably not like this name though.





Ryker - It means "becoming rich".





Kyson - It means "son of Ky".





Evander - It means "a good man".





Faris - It means "knight of shining gold".





Bentley (Boy or Girl) - It means "bent grass meadow".





Cole - It means "victorious people".





Thats all I can think of for right now :)


Hope this helps!|||I really like Felix, which means lucky. A good meaning, I think.|||In Arabic, Muharib means warrior|||Orion


often referred to as The Hunter,|||Roman|||Wouter, of course it means ruler of the army

No comments:

Post a Comment