Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can you think of any names with bad meanings?

Cecelia - blind.


Persephone - murderer.


Marie - sea of bitterness.


Claudia - disabled.


Mallory - unfortunate.








Tristan - riot.


Cameron - cooked nose.


Blaise - lisp/stutter.


Phineas - serpent's mouth.


Kennedy - helmet head.





Those are the only ones I've been able to find! This question is just out of curiosity, btw :)|||Though Leah is my favorite name for a girl, I hate how the meaning means 'weary'. It just makes me think of sadness and depression.|||My mother-in-law's name is Maureen, which fittingly means "sea of bitterness" like Marie.





Kennedy (and all of its spelling variations) means "ugly head." I don't think it really gets much worse than that.|||My middle name is Marie which means Bitter Sea. My first name is Stacey which means resurrection.





So all in all, My name means, Resurrection of the Bitter Sea.|||Lilith refers to a demon.|||Richard


nickname Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment