Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Girl names.Meanings included. :)?

Ok,so I have a list of girl names, meanings included. I'd like to know your favorite, as well as some good combinations. Thanks! :)








Lacely(lace-lee)Cheerful,sheltered from the storm.


Rayla-Wise protector


Laleena-The Illumination


Sage-Spice or Prophet


Kenadiah(ken-uh-DIE-uh)-Cheif with the helmet


Rose-The rose blossom


Miami-The city


Aislinn(ays-len)-A dream


Giselle(juh-zell)- A promise


Amara-Eternal


Chailyn(chay-len)-Life, waterfall


Aysha-Life


Arabella-Beautiful Alter


Ayanna-Beautiful flower


Calista-Beautiful


Kyla-Lovely|||Kyla





did you choose names based on the meaning?





honestly i think she'd rather have a name that is just somewhat normal....


"Amara" wtf?





just my opinion|||Arabella is absolutely gorgeous





I like Rose too.





Arabella Rose.........xx|||arabella is my favorite from this list. i also like rayla.|||I love Amara and Arabella (on my list) and I like Calista. The rest really aren't my style but since the only ones I like end in a I guess I'll try a few.





Amara Chailyn


Amara Giselle


Calista Rose


Calista Giselle


Arabella Sage


Arabella Rose





Good luck!|||Calista Rose


Laleena Giselle


Amara Chailyn

No comments:

Post a Comment