Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My favorite names meanings... which is better?

These are the meanings of my favorite names- which meaning do you think is best?





(first name meaning + middle name meaning)





Girls names:





To ascend to heaven + Jade


Noble + House of figs


Forever Flowering + Amber





Boy names:





His name is God + Fox


The Lord is light + White Hawk of Battle


Son of the grey haired man + Near the reeds





Thanks!|||Girl: To ascend to heaven + Jade





Boy: The Lord is light + White Hawk of Battle





:D|||TO ME I WOULD SAY THE BEST IS TO ASCEND TO HEAVEN + JADE...N FOR THE BOYS NAME I WOULD SAY THE LORD IS LIGHT + WHITE HAWK OF BATTLE|||amber|||I like Amber|||Alice Bethany


Flynn Moses





(Because those were the only ones I knew, apart from His Name Is God = Emmanuel and Jade and Amber which are obvious)|||To me, meanings are for the most part irrelevant when choosing a name. I'd rather chose a name that sounded nice than one that I deemed to have a good meaning. If it came down to choosing between a name that had a nice sound and a totally random meaning or a name that had a great meaning but sounded hideous I would definitely chose the nice one with the random meaning. So, based on meanings alone, I'll pick the ones that I see as most random so that would be Noble + House of figs for the girl and Son of the grey haired man + Near the reeds for the boy. No one will know what the name means anyway so just chose what you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment