Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What name meanings include "black" and "white?

I don't mean names that mean "black" and "white" respectively, but names that include the colors in their meanings like "black (something" or "white (something)". I don't want names that mean the colors alone. Does anyone have anything?|||Catahecassa (black hoof) (girl)


Charna (black) (girl)


Kali (the black one) (girl)


Melanie (black, dark) (girl)


Chernobog (the black god) (boy)


Ferrer (blacksmith) (boy)


Jett (black) (boy)


Sable (black) (girl)


Shyama (dark, black, blue) (girl and boy)





Alban (white) (boy)


Albus (white, bright) (boy)


Alpin (white)


Arjuna (white, clear) (boy)


Bai (white, pure) (girl and boy)


Baila (white) (girl)


Blodwen (white flowers) (girl)


Blanche (white, fair) (girl)


Bronwen (white, fair, blessed) (girl)


Rosalba (white rose) (girl)|||In English? I don't know. But I know of one in Japanese, Kurogane (榛掗嫾) means "Black Steel".|||Well there is the obvious Ebony and Ivory.


(I'll edit this after I find some legit ones)





Sincerely Sam.|||Cole; Pearlana; Crystal; Ebony|||BLANCA means white, not bianca.





Poerava, means black pearl in tahitian





You ahve me stumped on this one.|||Bianca Flora?





That kind of thing?


It means white flower in Italian.|||Michael Jackson means both!|||I've got a vest-|||i got new socks.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment